AQA gcse Additional Science Exam Preparation
- Learn about cell structure and function. Identify the key features of specialised cells.
- Plants are vital for life on Earth. Find out why photosynthesis is so important.
- Food chains and cycles
- Use food chains and webs to show complex feeding relationships and understand how nutrients are recycled.
- Enzymes and digestion
- From a Big Mac to faeces, find out how digestion breaks down our food, and the role of enzymes in controlling our chemical reactions.
- Homeostasis covers controlling temperature, blood sugar, water and ions.
- Cell division and inheritance
- Practice interpreting genetic diagrams and understand how we inherit our features.
- Atomic structure and bonding
- Atomic structure, ionic bonding, covalent bonding, different substances and their properties
- Chemical calculations
- Relative atomic mass, relative formula mass, isotopes, percentage composition, conservation of mass, percentage yield
- Chemical reactions
- Rates of reaction, energy changes and reversible reactions, reversible reactions
- Ions in solution
- Electrolysis, acids, bases and salts
- Forces and motion
- Representing motion, force, mass and acceleration, weight and friction, kinetic energy and momentum
- Static electricity, circuits, resistance and resistors, mains electricity
- Atoms and isotopes, background radiation, nuclear fission and fusion
At I Teach Science your satisfaction is our aim therefore we like to keep in touch and we aim for high standards of service and science tuition.